Important Note: Fixaderm must be absorbed into the skin to work effectively, so before applying, use a good cleanser to thoroughly wash the affected area. Petroleum-based products prevent Fixaderm from working by blocking the skin pores. If you find that the skin continues to remain oily for more than a few minutes after applying Fixaderm, thoroughly cleanse the area again and re-apply.
- Natural plant-based first aid for cuts, abrasions and insect bites: Fixaderm can relieve discomfort and itching, help prevent infection and promote rapid healing.
- For acne, pimples, rashes, prickly heat, tinea and other infections: Fixaderm has proved very effective in giving rapid relief for these skin conditions.
- For sunburn and minor burns: Fixaderm provides relief and rapid healing, reducing or eliminating blistering, discolouration and peeling.
- For dermatitis: Some types of dermatitis and eczema have responded very well to application of Fixaderm.
- For reduction of scars, stretchmarks and sun damage:May reduce scarring after surgery, helps restore aging skin that has become dry and flaky after sun exposure.
What makes Fixaderm® so effective?
Because Fixaderm® consists of a blend of plant oils, with no mineral oils or petroleum products, it is rapidly absorbed into the skin and is soothing and non-greasy. Tested and refined over several years, Fixaderm® is designed to alleviate discomfort, help prevent infection, and promote healing. The various ingredients appear to interact synergistically to produce results that exceed those achieved when the oils are used individually. Furthermore, Fixaderm® has a wider range of applications than products that depend on only one or two basic plant extracts (such as pawpaw or aloe vera). Fixaderm® is also very cost-effective. The 30mL bottle contains 600 drops, and a little goes a long way.
Click here to read Fixaderm testimonials.
How should you use Fixaderm®?
- Use as a one-stop natural first aid for cuts, abrasions, insect bites and stings. Users report that Fixaderm® can relieve pain, itching and discomfort, help prevent infection, and promote rapid healing.
- As a supportive treatment for acne, rashes, prickly heat, tinea, nail infections and other bacterial and fungal infections. Fixaderm® can provide rapid relief and, if used according to instructions, may help clear up these problems within a relatively short time. Users report that with regular application Fixaderm® helps to inhibit the return of infection.
- As a treatment for sunburn and minor burns. Fixaderm® can provide immediate relief, reduce or eliminate blistering, discolouration and peeling, and promote more rapid healing in cases of sunburn and minor burns.
- For the reduction of scars and stretch-marks and for alleviating the aging effects of sun on skin. Reports by users suggest that regular use of Fixaderm® can help reduce scarring after surgery, and that it can help to restore aging skin that has become dry and flaking after long exposure to harsh sunlight.
- For the treatment of Dermatitis. Fixaderm® has been successfully used to clear up some types of dermatitis. Success has also been demonstrated in reducing the discomfort caused by eczema. Current reports indicate that Fixaderm® can help control the discomfort caused by psoriasis during its active stages.
- As a moisturiser and skin rejuvenator. Many users report that Fixaderm® acts as an effective moisturiser and that it improves the general condition of their skin.