Necessity 100% Natural Deodorant Roll-on 50ml
Necessity 100% Natural Roll-on Deodorant contains a unique blend of plant and essential oils to provide long lasting protection for active men and women. Unlike most deodorants that work by blocking underarm perspiration, Necessity’s roll-on deodorant works by killing the bacteria that cause body odour; preventing infection and irritation to the delicate area under the arms.
- 100% Aluminium Free
- Non-irritating and long lasting formula
- Helps to nourish and soften the skin with the addition of Cocoa butter and natural vitamin E.
- 100% natural ingredients of Tea Tree, Grape Seed, Cedarwood and Lemon Grass oils.
- Since 2006 Necessity has been a highly regarded therapeutic skin care company with TGA approved products.
How to use Necessity All Natural Deodorant:
Unlike most deodorants that work by reducing underarm perspiration, All Natural Deodorant works by killing the bacteria which cause body odour. The unique blend of active natural plant oils in All Natural Roll-on Deodorant are known to have anti-bacterial properties. Ingredients include:
Grapeseed oil: for its astringent, moisturizing, and health-promoting properties.
Palm oil (sustainably sourced from Colombia): for its emollient and moisturizing properties.
Lemongrass: for its deodorant and astringent properties.
Tea Tree Oil: antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal. More effective when blended with other oils.
Cedarwood Oil: for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Natural Vitamin E: derived from vegetable oils, an anti-oxidant to nourish the skin.
Cocoa Butter and Candelilla wax: for product consistency.
- Completely free of aluminium.
- 100% natural and safe: no dangerous petro-chemicals, parabens, glycol, silicone, or other synthetics.
- Used regularly, All Natural Roll-on Deodorant provides protection against a wide range of infections as it nourishes the skin and prevents infection.
- As with all skin products, you should first test on a small patch to ensure you are not allergic to any of the oils.