Fixaderm® Skin Repair Lotion 100% Natural
Fixaderm is a breakthrough 100% natural multi-tasking formula that works effectively to penetrate the skin and promote rapid skin repair and healing in a light, non-greasy, and easily absorbed formula that can alleviate discomfort, help prevent infection and promote healing. Since its introduction in 2008 Fixaderm has been described as "a medicine cabinet staple" by Irene Falcone of Nourished Life. Being 100% natural is child friendly.
Using the power of 12 active constituents of plants (natural oils), this listed OTC medicine contains a nourishing blend of plant oils such as, evening primrose oil, jojoba oil and rosehip oil; rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, with the addition of tea tree, lavender & patchouli oil for antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties promoting the generation of new cells and strengthening the skin. It is TGA approved as a treatment for skin disorders such as wounds, scratches, eczema, dermatitis and cuts. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Improves the appearance of stretch marks and scarring.
What makes Fixaderm® so effective?
How should you use Fixaderm®?
- Natural plant-based first aid for cuts, abrasions and insect bites: Fixaderm can relieve discomfort and itching, help prevent infection and promote rapid healing.
- For eczema & dermatitis : Some types of dermatitis and eczema have responded very well to application of Fixaderm.
- For acne, pimples, rashes, prickly heat, tinea and other infections: Fixaderm has proved very effective in giving rapid relief for these skin conditions.
- For reduction of scars, stretchmarks and sun damage:May reduce scarring after surgery, helps restore aging skin that has become dry and flaky after sun exposure.
- For sunburn and minor burns: Fixaderm provides relief and rapid healing, reducing or eliminating blistering, discolouration and peeling.
As a listed OTC medicine with Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration, Fixaderms mult-tasking formula is validated by scientific research or long traditional use to confirm that the active ingredients in all listed products are safe and efficacious.